Finding the Best SEO Agency: Expert Tips and Strategies
Finding the best SEO agency can be a daunting task. Which companies are reputable? How do I know they will do a good job? There are so many questions to ask and too little time in which to find the answers. In this blog post, we have compiled some expert advice on how to find an SEO company that is right for you!
• Determine what your goals are for SEO. This will help you determine which company is best suited to accomplish those goals!
• Research each SEO agency in Dubai before reaching out. Look at their website, social media profiles, and online reviews to get a better feel for the quality of their work. Also look up how long they have been in business as well as any certifications or affiliations they may hold with industry organizations. You can find this information on their “About Us” page or by contacting them directly via phone call or email inquiry. If an agency doesn’t provide references upon request – consider that a red flag!!
• Before you contact the SEO company, make a list of your business goals and needs. This way, when you speak with an individual from the agency they will be able to answer any questions or concerns that arise!
• Ask for references from previous clients. Make sure these are people in similar industries as your own who have been happy with their work – don’t just take them at face value! If possible, reach out to some of those individuals via phone call or email inquiry about what it was like working with them and whether or not they would recommend them. Trust us; this is one step where in-person meetings can actually be advantageous!!
• What is included in each package? Choose a service plan based on which activities are most important to you. It’s easy for agencies to promise the world by throwing around keywords like “SEO”, but what does that really mean? Does it simply refer to their basic on-page optimization? Or are they talking about link building, reputation management, content strategy and more?! Ask them!
• Ask what kind of reporting they provide and how often. How much data do they actually give you? Do they just throw together some simple charts or do they provide thorough monthly reports along with actionable items?! Make sure their promises match reality!!
• Once all this information has been gathered – choose one agency and stick with them through at least three months’ worth of work before reevaluating. This way you can see consistent results as opposed to scattered ones over an unknown period of time. And, if you aren’t happy with the work they are doing at any point in this process – feel free to move on!